Just in case you are not bored by Verizon Galaxy Nexus Droid Prime rumors yet, we’ve got another one for you. With a bonus of some more info about another Verizon Droid powerhouse – HTC Rezound Vigor Droid HD.
This time – it is a possible launch date and retail/contract price for the first Ice Cream Sandwich device.
Droid Life has received a new Verizon MAP (minimum advertised list) which says that advertising campaigns for both – Verizon Galaxy Nexus and HTC Rezound LTE – will start on November 10th, with a contract price of $299.
Of course – MAP period beginning dates do not necessarily mean that the phones will become available on the same day, but it is a pretty safe bet. Verizon HTC Rhyme started shipping on Set. 29th – exactly the MAP start day on the list.
And it is an even safer bet that Galaxy Nexus and HTC Rezound will not start shipping before November 10th. Which is a week later then the previous rumored Verizon Nexus launch date of Nov. 3. And pretty much in line with 7-8 day delay of the official Google/Samsung Android Ice Cream announcement, that will now take place on Oct. 19th in Hong–Kong.
The contract price for Vigor and Nexus handsets is also similar to what other Verizon LTE devices cost.
Overall, the new Verizon Galaxy Nexus and HTC Rezound shipping date info seems pretty solid. Lets hope this time it happens for real and there are no more unexplained delays.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-i515 to come with no carrier branding?
- Verizon HTC Rezound discounted at Amazon again, now only $150 on contract
- HTC Rezound (Vigor) shows up in Verizon system, launch is near
- New Verizon roadmap suggests the Galaxy Nexus will be out on Nov. 21, Motorola Xoom 2 on Nov. 30
- Rumor: Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus delayed until December