We already know that the handset should be released by Verizon in the US (possibly under the name of Samsung Galaxy Nexus), and it makes perfect sense for Google to want to introduce it in most major markets around the world.
If you’re in Canada, wondering whether or not the new Nexus will be released there, it looks like we’ve got good news. MobileSyrup has received an email from Samsung – in it, the company talks about the upcoming Google / ICS event, mentioning that “the coolest Samsung smartphone will be coming to Canada soon.” That’s gotta be the Nexus Prime, right?
It’s said that details on the smartphone’s launch date and availability are going to be unveiled “in the coming weeks.”
The Google Nexus Prime (which probably looks like in the photo seen above) should feature a 4.6 inch HD (1280 x 720) Super AMOLED Plus display, dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, LTE connectivity, NFC, 5MP or 8MP camera, 1080p video recording, and – of course – the brand new Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Nexus Prime may be released on November 3
- Google Nexus Prime to bring Android Ice Cream Sandwich in October?
- GSM Samsung Google Nexus Prime GT-I9250 hits the FCC. Headed to Europe?
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (not Droid Prime) with LTE shows up in Verizon’s system
- Google Nexus Prime name confirmed by Samsung