Google unveiled their first official list of retail partners last week, which included major stores such as American Eagle Outfitters, The Container Store, Foot Locker, Guess, Jamba Juice, Macy’s, OfficeMax, and Toys R Us. Today, Google had more good news for us revealing that that those retail partners are now offering special coupons and reward points exclusively through Google Wallet to Nexus S users.
The app update added aFeatured Offers to the Offers tab to show the offers exclusive to Google Wallet users. Loyalty programs for Foot Locker, Guess, OfficeMax, and American Eagle Outfitters are now available in one place in Google Wallet so you no longer have to lug around all those loyalty cards. Google has also improved transaction details for the Google Prepaid Card such as merchant name, location, dollar value and time of each transaction.
Google plans to add the following retail partners to Google Wallet in the near future: Chevron, D’Agostino, Faber News Now, Gristedes Supermarkets, and Pinkberry. You can watch a nifty video of Google Wallet in action below.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Visa Mobile makes its debut on Android
- LG YouTube partnership to include online video on LG phones
- Google Wallet payment service announced, Nexus S 4G owners will use it first
- Google News updated for Android, iPhone, WebOS
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition – stock Android phone very few will care about