With Nokia World right around the corner, it only makes sense that details would leak about possible phones to be revealed at the show such as the Nokia SeaRay and Nokia Sun. Today, we spotted the Nokia 710 on their developer site, another possible Windows Phone Mango device.
Specs wise, the 710 spots a 3.7-inch TFT screen with 800×480 resolution, a 1.4GHz processor, 8GB of internal storage, a micro sim slot, and a 5 megapixel camera with 720p HD recording. Although the 710 is listed as running on Internet Tablet OS 2008 edition, it is more likely that it will run on Windows Phone Mango due to Nokia and Microsoft’s partnership and the recent trend of rumored Nokia Windows Phone Mango devices.
Nokia better have some big things planned for Nokia World if they want to survive in the mobile industry with success of the recently released iPhone 4S and with the debut of Android ICS tomorrow. We will keep you updated on the Nokia 710 and other rumored Nokia Windows Phone Mango devices.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Champagne running on Windows Tango spotted
- Ballmer: Windows Phone Mango handsets are “coming out this Christmas”
- Nokia Windows Phone 7 Mango handsets already exist, no launch date given
- Dell won’t release any Windows Phone Mango devices
- Microsoft: Windows Phone Mango will support custom ringtones