It’s no secret that Nokia’s first Windows Phone Mango devices are going to be released before the end of this year. Most likely, Nokia will officially announce at least one WP handset during Nokia World, at the end of this month.
While we don’t know when exactly the Finnish company’s Windows phones will actually hit the market, it’s quite possible that it’s going to happen just a few weeks after Nokia World – thus next month. According to the pricing list seen below, an unnamed Nokia Mango device will be indeed released in November (in Italy by TIM), alongside a bunch of other new smartphones, like the Samsung Omnia W, Samsung Galaxy Note, and HTC Sensation XE.
What we do know is that both Nokia and Microsoft will try hard to make their new handsets as competitive as possible. Let’s hope they won’t disappoint.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Searay with Windows Phone Mango spotted in T-Mobile promo image
- Nokia 710 spotted on developer site, will it run on Windows Phone Mango?
- Nokia 800(SeaRay) press shots leak
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Wave 3 coming on September 1
- Nokia 900 with Windows Phone Mango spotted, could be announced at Nokia World