Yesterday we let you know that Motorola’s brand new RAZR Android-powered superphone was due to be launched in Canada exclusively by Rogers. The carrier didn’t mention a specific release date, just saying that the phone will be in stores before the holiday shopping season starts. Yesterday we also had no pricing information, but that has now changed.
Rogers has in fact started taking pre-orders for the Motorola RAZR. You can get one for $149.99 if you sign a new three-year contract. You can select three different price plans, the cheapest of which comes in at $52.35 per month. Pre-orders are available only if you aren’t already a Rogers customer.
If you are, then you can reserve a Motorola RAZR for pick-up in a store when it launches. Speaking of that, we still don’t know exactly when it will happen. But, since the carrier has already started taking pre-orders, we’re guessing it won’t be long now before the new RAZR lands in Canada.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers HTC One X could be out on April 20
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy Nexus arrives at Rogers and Fido on January 10 (Motorola RAZR too at Fido)
- Canada: Rogers Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Xperia Arc now on pre-order at Best Buy
- White Motorola RAZR goes up for pre-order in the UK, priced from £424.97, may ship on February 22
- Motorola Defy+ now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £15.32 per month, £246 SIM-free