Yesterday, Motorola officially unveiled the Droid RAZR for Verizon, a very sleek-looking Android-powered superphone that sets out to succeed the other iconic device that had that name. The new RAZR however isn’t just meant for Verizon. In fact, the phone will be launched (sans Droid branding, which can only be used by Verizon) in Europe, Canada, and Asia next month.
If you’re in the UK and are right about now wondering what exactly “next month” may mean, you’re in luck. Thanks to online retailer Clove we have an exact date for when the RAZR will be out in the UK, and it’s very good news if you’re the anxious type.
The Motorola RAZR will be available in the UK on November 1. You can already pre-order the smartphone from Clove, which asks you for £454.80 for the privilege of being one of the first people in the UK (and Europe) to get your hands on the new RAZR.
So if you’re in the UK and like your smartphones to be cutting edge, razor thin, splash-resistant, and kevlar-coated, you’ve got only a couple of weeks of waiting left to do until you can play with the new Motorola RAZR.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR will be available on November 10
- Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR MAXX HD could arrive in October
- Motorola (Droid) RAZR can be pre-ordered in Australia
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR HD screen protectors arrive in stores, may mean launch is imminent
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr M available now