At the All Things D Asia Conference, Windows Phone President Andy Lees revealed AT&T’s fall WP7 lineup, which will include the HTC Titan, the Samsung Focus S, and the Samsung Focus Flash.
Specs wise, the HTC Titan spots a 4.7-inch display with 480 x 800 resolution, 16GB of internal storage, 512 MB of RAM, a 8 megapixel camera with LED Flash and 720p HD recording, HSPA+ support, a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera, and a 1.5 GHz processor. The Samsung Focus S features a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display, a 1.4GHz processor, HSPA+ support, a 8 megapixel camera in the rear, and a 1.3 megapixel camera in the front. The focus Flash has a 3.7-inch Super AMOLED display, a 1.4 GHz processor, a 5 megapixel camera in the rear, and a front-facing camera as well. All three devices will run on Windows Phone 7.5(Mango).
Unfortunately, we still do not have any info on pricing or availability, but we will keep you updated on the status of all three devices.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T intros three Windows Phone Mango handsets: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Focus Flash
- AT&T Samsung Focus S hits FCC
- AT&T’s Samsung Focus S pictured
- AT&T HTC Titan will be available on November 20 for $199.99
- Rogers Samsung Focus WP7 only $69.99 at Best Buy until February 3