As each day passes, we see another leak regarding Nokia’s upcoming Windows Phone Mango devices. Yesterday, we saw the Nokia 710 on the Nokia developer website. Today, some press shots have leaked of the Nokia 800, or also known as the Nokia Sea Ray. The Nokia 800 is expected to launch next week at the Nokia World Conference in London.
As you can see in the photo below, the SeaRay closely resembles the Nokia N9. It will come in 3 colors(blue,pink, and black). Specs wise, the Nokia 800 is rumored to spot a 3.7-inch screen, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, and an 8MP camera with LED flash.
If Nokia wants to succeed in the mobile industry, they will need to unveil some impressive phones after the debut of the Motorola Droid Razr and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus yesterday. They will also be competing with the iPhone 4S, which has already sold tons of devices. We are looking forward to see what Nokia and Microsoft have in store for us. We will keep you updated on the Nokia SeaRay.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Searay with Windows Phone Mango spotted in T-Mobile promo image
- Nokia 710 spotted on developer site, will it run on Windows Phone Mango?
- New Nokia 800 Sun / Searay hands-on photos leaked
- Motorola RAZR launched in India
- Motorola RAZR will be available in the UK on November 1 for £454.80