Nokia World is next week. It is during that event that we’ll finally see Nokia’s first Windows Phones. However, that obviously doesn’t stop people from leaking stuff here and there, and we’re understandably very happy about that.
One of the WP devices that Nokia will announce next week has just leaked today. Picture, specs, pricing information, everything there is to know about the Nokia Sabre we already know. Granted, the picture could have been better, but it’s decent.
The Windows keys apparently do exist below the screen, they’re just not visible because of the camera flash of the Nokia N9 which took the photo.
The Nokia Sabre will have a 3.5-inch touchscreen, a 1.4 GHz single-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, and a 5 MP camera. So it’s all pretty high-end except for the camera, strangely. Nokia is expected to unveil other WP devices as well, such as the 800, so if a 3.5-inch screen seems too small for you or if a 5 MP camera just isn’t enough for your needs, fret not, there will be something for you too.
As for pricing, this smartphone is rumored to go for €300-350 SIM-free and unlocked. That’s pretty much in tune with its specs, perhaps a bit cheaper than one would expect. But hey, we’re not complaining.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Sabre smiles in another leaked photo. It won’t have a front-facing camera
- Nokia Sun leaks with 3.7-inch AMOLED, 1.4 GHz CPU, and 8 MP camera
- ZTE Tania price cut in the UK by £50 to £199.99 ahead of release in 10 days
- Nokia 900 with Windows Phone Mango spotted, could be announced at Nokia World
- Neo N003 confirmed to be world’s cheapest 1080p smartphone, full specs and pricing leaked