The Nokia 700 was one of three new Symbian Belle smartphones announced in August by the Finnish company. As such, it’s one of the first devices that runs Nokia’s newest iteration of its Symbian operating system. Belle includes the big UI update, so if you haven’t looked at it yet, you may not even know it’s Symbian underneath.
Anyway, during that announcement Nokia did say that it expects these phones to be available very soon, and the 700 is no exception. In fact, you can now pick one up from Vodafone UK.
The operator will give you a Nokia 700 for free if you sign a 24-month contract which costs at least £26 per month. For that amount of cash you’ll get 300 minutes, unlimited texts, 500 MB of mobile data, and 1 GB of BT OpenZone Wi-Fi each month. There are, of course, more expensive options for you to choose from, all the way up to £51 per month.
Or you can get a £20.50 per month plan, which comes with 100 minutes, 500 texts, 250 MB of data, and 1 GB of BT OpenZone Wi-Fi each month, but in that case you’ll have to pay £99 upfront for the phone.
It’s your choice. To go through all the options, head over to Vodafone’s website now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Asha 302 now available in the UK at Three, free from £15 per month, £89.99 on PAYG
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month
- UK: HTC Wildfire S now available for free at Vodafone and Three in multiple colors
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini and Mini Pro up for pre-order in the UK on contract, free from £15/month
- HTC Desire S now available at Vodafone UK, free on contracts starting at £30 per month