The iPhone 4S is already available to buy in 7 countries, and it’s been like that since its official release date of October 14. These countries are the US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and the UK.
And now the iPhone 4S can be pre-ordered in 22 additional territories, where it will be released on October 28, which is next Friday. These 22 countries are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
If you are in one of these countries and it doesn’t have an online Apple store, you should contact your local Apple distributor or your carrier of choice as you may be able to place a pre-order there.
The international Apple online stores all seem to report shipping times of 1 to 2 weeks at the moment, which isn’t exactly in line with the date when the iPhone 4S will be available in stores. Still, if you don’t like (literally) waiting in line, pre-ordering is probably your safest bet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple iPhone 5 arrives in other 22 countries today
- New Apple iPhone 4S announced with dual core A5 chip, 8MP camera, global connectivity
- Apple iPad 2 international launch delayed by half a day
- Apple sells 3 million new iPads in the first weekend
- Apple iPhone 4 coming to 17 new countries this Friday