However, we now know that the 9900 is “coming soon” to AT&T – or at least that’s what one of the carrier’s Twitter accounts suggests here.
Most likely, AT&T will launch the Bold 9900 sometime next month, possibly for a bit more than $200 on contract (T-Mobile is offering the handset for $299).
The 9900 runs BlackBerry 7 OS, and was announced back in May together with its CDMA version (the 9930) as RIM’s first Bold smartphone to feature a touchscreen display (2.8 inch, 640 x 480 pixels). Other features include a full QWERTY keyboard, HSPA+, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, 1.2GHz single-core processor, and 8GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 coming to Three UK
- RIM confirms new BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 shows up at Orange UK
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 headed to Vodafone, O2 UK
- BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 shows up at O2 UK