Late last month, T-Mobile announced that it would be adding a new Windows Phone to its portfolio, namely the HTC Radar 4G. This is a very similar device to the internationally launched HTC Radar, the Taiwanese company’s latest midrange WP offering.
Back when the official announcement came, T-Mobile unfortunately decided not to provide us with any information about the pricing of this phone, or its release date. Thankfully, the magenta carrier has rectified all of that earlier today, via Facebook no less.
According to T-Mobile, the HTC Radar 4G will become available on November 2, which is next Wednesday. It will cost a cool $99.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate), if you choose to sign a new two-year contract and get voice and data service.
The HTC Radar 4G is definitely a good addition to TMo’s roster, making Windows Phone more accessible to those of you in the US of A. And next week you’ll be able to pick one up.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar 4G with Windows Phone Mango now available at T-Mobile for $99.99
- HTC Radar now available at Cincinnati Bell for $99.99
- SaskTel HTC Radar 4G pricing details emerge
- T-Mobile HTC Radar 4G now free for a limited time
- HTC Radar Windows Phone now available at SaskTel in Canada, prices start at $49.99