We’ve seen the upcoming BlackBerry Bold 9790 back in September, when it had some pictures taken alongside its bigger brother, the Bold 9900. The 9790 is going to be the successor to the 9700 and 9780, and a cross between those devices and the new 9900. RIM has even inadvertently confirmed the existence of this device earlier this month.
So it’s clear that the Bold 9790 is close to hitting the streets. Just how close? Well, according to BGR, it will become available in late November. It will come with redesigned buttons (compared to what we saw in previous leaks), which now resemble those found on the Torch 9860.
The BlackBerry Bold 9790 will have a 2.45-inch 640×480 touchscreen and 8 GB of built-in storage.
In other RIM news, a new version of its phone OS will be out before the end of the year. BlackBerry OS 7.1 will apparently be the last update before the all new BlackBerry BBX becomes available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 spotted in the wild again, close to launch?
- New BlackBerry Torch 9850, 9860 and 9810 officially announced
- New BlackBerry Torch 9860, Torch 9810, Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 to be launched by Bell soon
- Canada: BlackBerry Torch 9860 now available at Telus, Bold 9900 and Torch 9810 get discounted
- Sprint’s BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 discounted at Walmart