Motorola officially announced the Pro+ back in August, as the successor to the Motorola Pro – which never got to see the light of day, oddly. The Pro was supposed to be the Droid Pro for outside the US, and the Pro+ is a slightly upgraded version of that.
If you live in Canada and like your QWERTY candybars to also have touchscreens, here’s some good news. Bell will start selling the Motorola Pro+ on November 7, the carrier has let us know via a press release. Unfortunately the pricing information was left out of said press release, but according to MobileSyrup, you should be able to get a Pro+ outright for $399.95. We’re still waiting for details about on-contract pricing, and we’ll keep you posted.
Bell’s Motorola Pro+ has a 1 GHz processor, a 3.1-inch 640×480 touchscreen, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage, microSD card support, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1,550 mAh battery. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Pro goes to France on SFR
- Motorola Pro+ pre-orders start in the UK, expected to ship in late October
- Motorola Pro will be available in the UK in July
- Motorola Pro+ finally available in the UK, yours for £322.80
- T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gravity Smart will be available on June 22