In its usual manner, HTC has sent out invites for an event that will take place in New York on November 3 – next Thursday. The company says it’s going to showcase its “latest innovation” on that day, and the invite suggests we’re going to see a smartphone with Beats Audio technology.
Unlike the HTC Sensation XE and HTC Sensation XL (the two other handsets that feature Beats Audio), the HTC Rezound will come with a full HD touchscreen display (1280 x 720 pixels), not a qHD or a WGVA one. Well, the world can hardly wait.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound with Beats Audio available starting today
- HTC Rezound render revealed online
- HTC Rezound now cheaper at Verizon: $199.99 on contract
- Verizon HTC Rezound officially presented, will be launched on November 14
- HTC Rezound (Vigor) shows up in Verizon system, launch is near