Expected to be officially unveiled tomorrow during Nokia World 2011, the Nokia 800 Searay, aka Nokia Sun, has been spotted in two new hands-on photos, which seemingly confirm that the handset has a magenta version (just like the MeeGo-based Nokia N9 – which, by the way, served as a reference design for the 800).
The 800 is likely going to be Nokia’s first available Windows Phone Mango device – although that could also be the Nokia Sabre. In any case, the 800 should feature a 3.7 inch WVGA display, Wi-Fi, HSPA, GPS, and an 8MP camera.
Nokia World will debut in London in less than 24 hours. So let’s wait and see what the Finnish company and Microsoft have been worked so hard on in the last half of year, shall we?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 800(SeaRay) press shots leak
- Nokia World 2011 will be in London in October
- Android-filled HTC Desire HD and Desire Z officially announced
- Nokia Lumia 800 to be launched on November 16 in the UK
- MeeGo-based Nokia N9 (RM-680) to feature Snapdragon CPU? Not likely