The Samsung Galaxy Nexus was announced last week, and we know you simply can’t wait to get your hands on it. If you’re in the UK, you probably know that pre-orders for the new Nexus device have already started. For a few days now, you’ve been able to pre-order the Galaxy Nexus either in SIM-free form or with a long-term contract if that’s your cup of tea.
So we’ve pretty much known the phone’s pricing in the UK. One other thing hasn’t been as clear, though – when it will hit the streets. Until now, that is. Thanks to well known retailer Phones 4U, which is offering the Galaxy Nexus with a myriad of Orange contracts, we now know that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is due to start shipping in the UK on November 16.
So there you have it. If you pre-order a Galaxy Nexus now, you’ll probably receive it in about three weeks. Hence you’ll still have some waiting to do. Then again, three weeks isn’t very much. And you’ll have something to brag about to your friends and family over the holidays. Priceless, no?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: White Samsung Galaxy Nexus now on pre-order on contract, free from £30.64 per month
- HTC Sensation will be available on O2 and Orange in the UK on July 8
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus launched in the UK. Already out of stock
- Nokia Lumia 820 now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £29 per month, £379.95 SIM-free
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus indeed launching on April 22, new leak claims