T-Mobile’s odd, dual-touchscreen LG Doubleplay side-slider was announced last week. However, as has increasingly become the case in the past few months, that announcement came with no hint about the handset’s release date or pricing.
Unfortunately we still don’t have any new information about the latter (all we can say is that past rumors had it at $150 with a two-year service agreement), but we do have something to say about when you’ll be able to buy the Doubleplay. So in case you enjoy cramped physical QWERTY keyboards and uselessly small secondary touchscreens, listen up.
What you see above is apparently a shot of an internal T-Mobile document. This document clearly lists November 2 as the release date for the LG Doubleplay. That’s next Wednesday, and is (perhaps not coincidentally) the same day when the HTC Radar 4G is going to hit the streets.
We’re expecting T-Mobile to issue something official on the matter pretty soon, so stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q has August 15 release date seemingly confirmed
- T-Mobile myTouch November 3 release date confirmed
- Verizon’s HTC Vigor may launch on October 13 as the Droid Incredible HD
- Odd, dual-touchscreen LG Doubleplay now available at T-Mobile for $99.99
- Unannounced Nokia 5250 leaked via Ovi Store