About a couple of weeks ago, T-Mobile decided to announce that it would be selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, alongside an own-brand 7-inch Android-powered tablet called Springboard. The Springboard is made by Huawei and was leaked right before the official unveiling.
When it announced these tablets, T-Mobile left out all details about their pricing and release dates. Today though, the carrier has subtly let us know when the tablets would arrive on the market, by adding this information to the their respective Web pages. The prices though continue to remain a mystery.
T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be available on November 2, which is shaping up to be a pretty big launch day for the magenta carrier. The HTC Radar 4G will also be released then, and earlier today a leak indicated that the LG Doubleplay will join it.
The T-Mobile Springboard will be out a bit later, on November 9, and, as you can see, the carrier promises that it will come with a “sweet price”. Let’s hope so, since so far subsidized Android tablets haven’t been very aggressively priced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Springboard to become available on November 16 for $179.99
- T-Mobile HTC Radar 4G will be available on November 2 for $99.99
- T-Mobile adds Huawei Springboard with Google and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to tablet lineup
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit now available at T-Mobile
- T-Mobile discounting the HTC Amaze 4G, Galaxy S II and other devices this Saturday