Remember the Samsung Galaxy Note? That was the company’s first device with a screen smaller than 8.9 inches to come with a 720p HD touchscreen. Yes, the Galaxy Note, with its 5.3-inch screen. The device which may be a huge phone or a tiny tablet, depending on how you choose to look at it.
The Galaxy Note is set to go on sale in the UK on November 1 (so a week from now), and, understandably, Samsung is getting ready for marketing the device. As such, the Korean company has released the first ad for the Galaxy Note, which neatly showcases most of the phone’s (tablet’s?) unique features in a very small amount of time.
The impressive screen gets some airtime, as does the S Pen, the stylus that comes with the Galaxy Note and which allows for some neat tricks in the ‘editing stuff’ department. But here, see for yourself:
So, if you still can’t decide whether this is a phone or a tablet, you should feel better knowing that you’re not alone. Samsung can’t either.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Note priced between Galaxy S and S2. Hands-on video preview
- The overpriced Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is now available
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 stars in new photo shoot, shows us its stylus this time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 arrives in Hong Kong on August 9
- New 8 inch Full HD Samsung Galaxy tablet coming to take on iPad Mini 2?