The Lumia 800 will be launched by lots of major mobile operators, and some of them area readying attractive deals for the smartphone. For example, Orange UK will offer the Lumia 800 together with a free Xbox console.
To qualify for the free Xbox, you must be an “Orange pay monthly mobile customer on an existing 12, 18 or 24 month plan”, and you have to “upgrade to a Nokia Lumia 800 handset on an 18 or 24 month Animal plan.” The offer will be available from November 16 to November 30. You an find more details here at Orange UK.
The Lumia 800 is the Windows Phone Mango version of the MeeGo-based Nokia N9. It has the same hardware design, although some features have been changed, now including a 3.7 inch WVGA ClearBlack AMOLED display, and a 1.4GHz single-core processor.
The Nokia Lumia 800 will retail for about €420. However, mobile operators – including Orange – will offer it for free on select plans.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC 7 Mozart and Nokia N8 show up on Orange UK’s website
- Pink Nokia Lumia 800 now available in the UK on Orange and T-Mobile, free from £25.54 per month
- Nokia Lumia 710 will bring More Windows Phone Mango to Orange UK
- Windows Phone 8 now available at Vodafone UK: Nokia Lumia 920, 820, 620, HTC 8X, 8S
- UK: SIM-free Nokia Lumia 800 to be available on November 16 after all, but not everywhere