More exactly, the N9 now has a new white color version, which comes with a glossy finish (unlike the older three versions, which are matte). The white N9 should be available before the end of the year, offering 64GB of internal memory for the beginning (a 16GB edition should be out sometime later).
Nokia has announced a MeeGo software update, too. The update will be available to current N9 users sometime this quarter, bringing usability improvements and NFC tag reading.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Nokia N9 with 64 GB of storage makes its worldwide debut in Finland, priced at €629
- White Nokia Lumia 800 gets official, will be launched this month
- Nokia E72 now available in white, firmware update also launched
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic – new software update available, bringing many improvements
- Nokia N900 firmware updated to version 1.2