A week ago, the CEO of Asus unveiled the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime for a quick glimpse during the AsiaD conference. The Transformer Prime will be the successor to the original Transformer which is still on the market (and doing quite well, sales-wise) right now. The Transformer Prime will have a quad-core Nvidia Kal-El processor and a fresh new design. The new tablet will come with a keyboard dock just like its predecessor.
If you’ve been dying to see just how the Prime will look like up close, you were probably disappointed last week, but you’ll certainly be happy now. NotebookItalia found some snaps of the Transformer Prime which have since been taken down. However, this is the Internet we’re talking about, and as you may know, once you upload something – it’s almost impossible to make it go away. So here then are the aforementioned pictures of the brand new Asus tablet:
Looks sweet. The Transformer Prime is due to be officially announced on November 9, which is also when we’re hoping we’ll find out details about its full specs, availability, and pricing. So stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Transformer Prime release date confirmed as Nov. 9th
- Asus Transformer Prime TF201 visits the FCC
- Asus Transformer Prime will be released in Australia next week, Android Ice Cream Sandwich included
- Asus Transformer Prime to be available in the US on or later than December 19 after all
- Asus Transformer Prime caught on video running Android 4.0 ICS, pre-orders and official page go live