Ever since the Samsung Galaxy Nexus was announced last week, we, like you, have been dying to know when exactly it will be in stores. And over the past few days, we’ve heard many different things about this, especially with regard to the UK. First it looked like November 16 would be the magic date, but then November 10 became an option too. So it’s clear that people were confused.
That changes now, since Samsung has thankfully decided to put an end to all the speculation and officially announce that the Galaxy Nexus will become available in Europe (and, specifically, the UK) starting on November 17. Amazon UK has updated its product listing for the Galaxy Nexus to show just that.
So mark that date in your calendar. In case you were wondering, November 17 is exactly three weeks from now. We know waiting will be tough, but hey, it’s just three weeks. After which you’ll be able to play with Google’s latest pure Android smartphone.
No word yet on when Verizon plans on launching the Galaxy Nexus. Hopefully it will decide to release the phone sooner than it’s going to go on sale elsewhere in the world, but we’ll have to wait and see.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon to launch the Galaxy Nexus only at the end of the month?
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus launches on December 9, Equipment Guide confirms
- Leaked Verizon ad suggests the Samsung Galaxy Nexus could cost $199
- Rumor: Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus delayed until December
- Verizon stores start receiving Samsung Galaxy Nexus accessories