According to this post (published on Facebook), both devices will be available starting November 6.
The high-end Samsung Focus S – which is similar to the Android-based Galaxy S II in many ways (including the design) will cost $199.99 on contract. As for the mid-end Samsung Focus Flash, this will be way cheaper – only $49.99 on contract.
(Samsung Focus S)
(Samsung Focus Flash)
There is still no word on when AT&T plans to introduce the HTC Titan, which should become its third Mango smartphone. In any case, T-Mobile will release a new Windows Phone device ahead of AT&T: the HTC Radar 4G, which will hit the shelves across the US on November 2 (for $99 on contract).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar 4G to bring Windows Phone Mango to T-Mobile USA
- HTC Titan and Radar priced
- AT&T intros three Windows Phone Mango handsets: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Focus Flash
- Microsoft Stores offering free Windows Phones on Black Friday
- Windows Phone 7.5 Mango updates coming in “the next week or two”