Previously seen thanks to the FCC, the Huawei U8520 has been launched in Australia recently, where it’s called Huawei Deuce.
Apparently, the Huawei Deuce is the first dual SIM Android handset to be available to Australian customers. It runs Android 2.2 Froyo, and features a 3.2 inch HVGA touchscreen display, 3G (for only one SIM card), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.2MP camera, 2GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Vision with Android Gingerbread released in Australia
- Sony Xperia S will be launched in Australia in early April
- LG Optimus L3 launched by Telstra in Australia
- LG Optimus Me P350 launching in Australia in April
- Huawei Ascend Y200 and Ascend G300 released in India