Verizon and HTC should officially announce the new Rezound Android smartphone this Thursday, on November 3. As reported more than once until now, the Rezound will come with lots of high-end features, including a 4.3 inch screen with HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels), and LTE connectivity.
Another nice feature of the Rezound, discovered thanks to the FCC, is its wireless charging capability. According to the FCC, the smartphone (model number PH98100) will have a wireless charging back cover – which might be the one covering the handset in the photo below (although that may also be just a regular case):
Verizon could start selling the Rezound shortly after its announcement, namely on November 10, for $299 on contract.
All in all, Verizon users in need of a new smartphone will have several awesome options this November. In addition to the HTC Rezound, the largest US carrier will also launch the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Droid RAZR. Plus of course, you can also get the iPhone 4S (available since earlier this month).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Rezound now costs only $79 at Amazon
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Droid Prime) and HTC Rezound (Vigor) launch pegged for Nov. 10th. Price- $299
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound with Beats Audio available starting today
- Verizon HTC Rezound discounted at Amazon again, now only $150 on contract
- HTC Rezound now cheaper at Verizon: $199.99 on contract