The Explorer costs £192 (about €219 or $307), and comes with Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, Sense UI 3.5, a 3.2 inch HVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, SRS sound enhancement, 3MP camera, 512MB of RAM, 600MHz Qualcomm processor, and MicroSD card support.
You can go here at Clove to buy the HTC Explorer.
The Explorer will also be sold by Vodafone and Three in the UK, obviously for free on select plans (although we don’t know when exactly the two networks will launch the smartphone).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Explorer to hit the UK on October 31
- HTC One SV launched by EE UK, free from £36 per month
- HTC Desire C with Android 4.0 ICS launched in the UK by Three, Clove
- Samsung Galaxy Y now available at Vodafone UK
- SIM-free Nokia Lumia 720 to hit the UK on April 8. Lumia 520 should arrive on April 22