The HTC Radar is the Taiwanese company’s midrange Windows Phone offering for this holiday season and onward, and we’ve known for a while that it was headed to T-Mobile in the US as the Radar 4G. Last week, the carrier announced that the handset would go on sale on November 2, which is two days from now.
However, it looks like TMo’s got a surprise in for you if you’ve been patiently waiting for the Radar 4G to become available. The magenta carrier already lets you order the phone online. So two days early, the Radar 4G is here.
If you’re interested in picking one up, you should know that you’ll have to shell out $99.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate), and obviously agree to sign a new two-year contract. Oh, and you’ll also need a data plan. To order an HTC Radar 4G now, make your way to T-Mobile.
The HTC Radar 4G has a 3.8-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 1 GHz single-core processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 8 GB of built-in storage, 512 MB of RAM, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1,520 mAh battery. It runs Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar Windows Phone now available at SaskTel in Canada, prices start at $49.99
- SaskTel HTC Radar 4G pricing details emerge
- HTC Radar set to arrive at Wind Mobile Canada on February 21
- HTC Radar 4G to bring Windows Phone Mango to T-Mobile USA
- T-Mobile HTC Radar 4G now free for a limited time