Verizon’s yet to be announced HTC Rezound has appeared recently in an ad featured in one of the carrier’s stores, this allowing us to see that the handset will have Beats by Dre in-ear headphones (as expected).
It also looks like the Rezound will come with Joe Jonas’ Fastlife album.
Unfortunately, the ad (which also shows the Motorola Droid Bionic and the LG Revolution), still doesn’t mention the Rezound’s launch date – but we’ve heard this would be November 10, or November 14.
The HTC Rezound will become Verizon’s eighth LTE smartphone, and the first to sport an HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display. Other features should include a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8MP camera with 1080p video recording, and, of course, Android Gingerbread. We’ll bring more details as soon as the Rezound is officially announced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Rezound now cheaper at Verizon: $199.99 on contract
- Verizon’s HTC Vigor (Rezound) spotted in live photos
- Verizon HTC Rezound officially presented, will be launched on November 14
- HTC Rezound (Vigor) shows up in Verizon system, launch is near
- Verizon HTC Rezound now costs only $79 at Amazon