Rogers, Canada’s largest mobile carrier, is reportedly getting ready to launch two new Android smartphones this week – not long after it introduced the HTC Raider with LTE. The new handsets are the Samsung Galaxy S Glide and the Motorola RAZR – and yes, we knew they’d come to Rogers, but we didn’t know when exactly.
According to this document unveiled by Mobile Syrup, the Galaxy S Glide will be available starting November 3 for $149.99 on contract, bringing Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and an 8MP rear camera.
As for the Motorola RAZR (which can be already pre-ordered at Rogers), this will be out on November 4, also for $149.99 on contract. The RAZR is the world’s thinnest smartphone (7.1mm), and features Android Gingerbread, a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera, and Kevlar coating.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Glide launched by Rogers
- Rogers to launch the QWERTY-packing Samsung Galaxy S Glide soon
- Motorola Razr HD LTE officially headed to Canada via Rogers
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR goes on pre-order tomorrow for $299
- Motorola Razr HD LTE launched in Canada by Rogers. Verizon’s version could be out next week