After being announced for the Canadian market a few days ago (and being sold by Rogers ever since), the LTE-capable HTC Raider 4G is now also available at Bell. This is Bell’s first LTE device, and it will eventually provide you with download speeds up to 75 Mbps. Although for now the carrier says you should see average download speeds of 12-25 Mbps. Still, that’s a lot more than you can see in real life from any other ’4G’ type (maximum theoretical throughputs be damned). Now let’s hope that Canadian carriers keep working on expanding their LTE network coverage.
Bell will give you an HTC Raider 4G for $149.95 with a new three year contract, $549.95 with two years of service, $574.95 for a one-year commitment, and $599.95 without a contract. If you’re interested in picking one up, go to Bell now and do just that.
Aside from that all-important 4G LTE radio, the HTC Raider 4G has plenty of other drool-worthy features. It comes with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 4.5-inch 540×960 touchscreen, an 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video recording, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in storage further expandable via microSD cards, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1,620 mAh battery. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Raider with LTE announced in Canada (for Rogers and Bell)
- HTC Panache now available at Cincinnati Bell, $199.99 with contract
- HTC Sensation 4G officially announced by Bell, will be launched soon
- HTC Raider 4G (Holiday) with 4.5 inch qHD screen, Android and LTE announced in Korea
- Bell Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 with LTE now available, priced from $429.95