According to The Times of India, Motorola India intends to launch the RAZR sometime next week for about 32,000 INR ($646). Certainly, that’s not a low price, but let’s keep in mind that the new RAZR is among the nicest Android smartphones unveiled recently, and also the thinnest ever (7.1mm).
Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the Motorola RAZR is splash-resistant, and features a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with qHD (960 x 540) resolution, HSPA+, Wi-Fi, GPS, Kevlar fiber, 3.5mm headset jack, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera with 10180 video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola RAZR launched in India
- Motorola Razr HD LTE officially headed to Canada via Rogers
- Motorola Razr HD becomes Mexico’s first 4G smartphone thanks to Telcel
- Motorola Razr launched in Japan via KDDI, sadly without Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Motorola Razr HD LTE launched in Canada by Rogers. Verizon’s version could be out next week