T-Mobile is getting ready to launch a new Android handset in Europe, apparently called T-Mobile Vivacity. Manufactured by ZTE (well-known for making phones that are rebranded by major mobile carriers), the Vivacity has been spotted by us over at the Bluetooth SIG.
There aren’t many details regarding the features of the T-Mobile Vivacity, but we know it has 3G and possibly a front-facing camera, and it looks like a higher-end version of the ZTE Score (introduced by Cricket in the US not long ago).
The T-Mobile Vivacity will probably / hopefully run Android 2.3 Gingerbread. We’ll let you know when we have details on its availability and pricing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Mercury (Honor) with Android launched by Cricket
- T-Mobile Vivacity with Android Gingerbread confirmed
- T-Mobile Vivacity with Android Gingerbread launched in the UK
- Cricket intros ZTE Score with Android Gingerbread and Muve Music
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 announced by Cricket as its first tablet