Since the Motorola Droid RAZR was announced a couple of weeks ago, we’ve been dying to find out just when it will hit the shelves of a Big Red store near you. Pre-orders for the Droid meets RAZR have gone live last week, but back then Verizon only gave us the pricing, saying it hopes to launch the new RAZR by November 10 the latest.
And the latest it will be. According to a leaked flyer that was obtained by Droid Life, November 10 is when the Droid RAZR release will happen on all channels. So that’s when you’ll be able to order one online or go and pick one up from a store. That’s just over a week of waiting still left to do, but of course you can still pre-order the superphone if you feel like you must be certain it will arrive in your hands on day one.
As previously unveiled, the Droid RAZR will cost you $299.99 with a new two-year contract, or a whopping $649.99 if you want to get it sans service agreement. With that price, there probably won’t be many choosing that particular option though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola RAZR will be available in the UK on November 1 for £454.80
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR in blue now available in select stores, online on May 17
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global will only arrive in stores on November 29
- Motorola (Droid) RAZR can be pre-ordered in Australia
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR goes on pre-order tomorrow for $299