Unfortunately, the Federal Commission doesn’t unveil anything that we didn’t already know about the new Transformer. For example, there’s still no word if the tablet will have LTE support or not.
Anyway, as already reported, the Transformer Prime has a 10.1 inch display, full USB and mini HDMI ports, microSD card slot, and a battery that can last up to 14.5 hours.
The Transformer Prime should be launched by Asus on November 9 (thus next week). We’ll let you know if we discover new details on it until then.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Transformer Prime release date confirmed as Nov. 9th
- Asus Transformer Prime revealed by CEO, quad-core Tegra 3 CPU and 14-hour battery life in tow
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime images leaked
- Asus Transformer Prime to ship December for $499, full specs revealed
- Asus Transformer Prime to be launched on December 8 in the US?