Motorola has been looking to expand its tablet portfolio with its latest Xoom products. It recently launched the Motorola XOOM Family Edition at Bestbuy for $379. Today, a leaked flyer revealed that the Motorola XOOM 2 tablet will be available at Carphone Warehouse for this holiday season for 400 euros or $545.
Specs wise, the XOOM 2 features a 8.2-inch touchscreen, Android 3.2(Honeycomb), and WiFi tethering support. It is a little disappointing that this device won’t ship with Android ICS, but it will likely get a quick update. Other rumored specs include a front-facing camera, 16-32GB of internal storage, Bluetooth, and GPS.
The flyer did not give an exact date, but rather just a broad range. This device has still yet to be confirmed for the US. We will keep you updated on the status of the XOOM 2.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Iconia now available at Best Buy for $450
- Motorola Xoom (Wi-Fi only) and Moto Defy will be launched by Telus in Canada
- HTC Flyer selling for just £329.99 at Best Buy UK until September 21
- Refurb HTC Flyer can be had for just $199.99
- HTC Flyer Android 2.3 tablet coming in March, Honeycomb upgrade to be offered later