T-Mobile has announced earlier that it will start selling the BlackBerry Torch 9810 too. The magenta carrier will have the new smartphone in stores on November 9, which is exactly one week from now.
The BlackBerry Torch 9810 will be up for pre-order at T-Mobile starting today (although right now the pre-orders aren’t live yet). The price being asked is a rather steep $249.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate) with a new two-year service agreement.
If you’re interested in the Torch 9810 and want to be among the first to get your mitts on it, keep an eye on this page at T-Mobile. Pre-orders should start in a very short while.
The BlackBerry Torch 9810 is one of the newer smartphones to come out of RIM. It runs the newest version of RIM’s OS for phones, BlackBerry OS 7, and comes with a 3.2-inch 480×640 touchscreen, a portrait-sliding physical QWERTY keyboard, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, a 1.2 GHz processor, 768 MB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in storage, microSD card support, HSPA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a 1,270 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 available in India starting tomorrow?
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 now available in Australia on Optus
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 finally available in Canada, at Rogers and Bell
- Verizon BlackBerry Torch 9850 launch date leaked
- BlackBerry Torch 9860 launches in India, priced at Rs. 28,490