The HTC Amaze 4G has been leaked many times on its way to T-Mobile in the USA, and in September we’ve first heard that it was also headed to Telus in Canada. And last month the carrier even confirmed that it would be selling this superphone at some point.
Speaking of which, we may now know when that will happen. According to a leaked shot of an internal Telus system obtained by MobileSyrup (and which you can see below), the HTC Amaze 4G will be released on November 4. Yes, that’s in just a couple of days.
So if you’re wondering if you’ll be able to afford it, here’s the full pricing information. The Amaze 4G will cost $99.99 with a three-year contract, $499.99 on two-year, $549.99 with a one-year service agreement, and $599.99 without any contract whatsoever.
The HTC Amaze 4G will probably do to you what its name suggests, since it’s a beast of a device. It has a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, a 4.3-inch 540×960 touchscreen, an 8 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front-facing camera, all the usual connectivity options, and a 1,730 mAh battery. It runs Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Samsung Google Nexus S now available at Telus in Canada
- HTC Amaze 4G (Ruby) confirmed by Telus, will hit Canada soon
- T-Mobile now selling the HTC Amaze 4G for $229.99, it’s $30 cheaper at Amazon
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 now available in Canada at Bell, Telus, Rogers, Koodo and Virgin
- HTC Wildfire S now available at Bell in Canada