We’ve already known pretty much anything there is to know about the features and capabilities of the Rezound, but let’s recap for the sake of officialness: Android Gingerbread, Sense UI, 4.3 inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels, LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, SRS WOW HD surround, 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash and f/2.2 28mm wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording, front-facing camera, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of internal memory, a 16GB MicroSD card pre-installed, and a 1620 mAh battery.
Unsurprisingly, the Rezound will be updated to Android Ice Cream Sandwich at some point (probably next year).
Verizon will sell the Rezound for $299.99 starting November 14. Interested customers can sign-up here to receive further news about the smartphone.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound with Beats Audio available starting today
- HTC Rezound now cheaper at Verizon: $199.99 on contract
- Verizon HTC Rezound now costs only $79 at Amazon
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile