We’ve seen tons of leaked photos in the past few weeks, a video of a prototype, and even an in store ad for the HTC Rezound the other day. Today, we have spotted a page in the works with HTC Rezound written all over it. This page is most likely being prepared for the possible announcement of the HTC Rezound at HTC’s event in NYC tomorrow.
Specs wise, the HTC Rezound spots a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, a 4.3-inch display with 720p resolution, 16 GB of internal storage as well as 5 GB of HTC’s Dropbox, HTC Sense 3.5, and Beats Headphones.
We don’t have any info on pricing or availability yet, but we hope to learn more about the device at HTC’s event tomorrow. The event starts at 3PM Eastern(12PM pacific). We will keep you updated on the status of the HTC Rezound.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Rezound officially presented, will be launched on November 14
- HTC Rezound render revealed online
- HTC won’t bundle Beats headphones with its smartphones anymore
- New HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio gets official
- HTC Runnymede unveiled: giant 4.7-inch screen, Beats Audio, and impressive camera