For the moment, Vodafone lets you pre-order only the black version of the handset, which is free on pay monthly plans from £36. The British network doesn’t say when it plans to ship the new Nokia Lumia, but it should happen before the end of November.
If you’re among the first 10,000 customers to buy a Lumia 800 from Vodafone UK, you’ll “get a £10 voucher each month for six months.” The vouchers can be used “for everything from a stunning case for your Nokia Lumia 800 to coffee at Starbucks, music from Zune, and anything you fancy at Amazon.”
Interested? Go here at Vodafone to pre-order the 800 now.
The Lumia 800 features a 3.7 inch ClearBlack AMOLED display with 800 x 480 pixels, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Nokia Drive, 8MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics, 1.4GHz single core processor, and 16GB of on-board memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 800 to be launched on November 16 in the UK
- Nokia PureView 808 might be released in the UK on June 21
- Unlocked Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone available at Amazon USA
- Unlocked Nokia 808 PureView to be launched in the US soon
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 launching in India in December