That Motorola EX225 Facebook phone that we’ve been telling you about since September has been made official by the company, under the rather odd name of MotoKey Social.
According to the phone’s official product page, “If your Founding Fathers are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Gmail, MotoKey is your smartphone.” But don’t get fooled by the inclusion of Gmail here: the MotoKey is not an Android handset.
The new device obviously features a dedicated Facebook button, full QWERTY keyboard, 2.4 inch QVGA touchscreen display, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm headset jack, 3MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
For the moment, the MotoKey Social shows up only at Motorola Canada, so I guess that’s the country where it will be released first (apparently via Telus). We don’t know when exactly, though, and neither for what price (it should be a low one).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MotoKey Social (Motorola’s Facebook phone) launching this Monday in Canada
- Motorola Motokey EX117 is a triple SIM phone with dedicated Facebook button. Spotted in Canada and Brazil
- Telus’ Motorola Milestone available now, $199.99 on contract
- Nokia C3-01 to be launched by Telus in Canada
- Confirmed: Motorola BackFlip coming to AT&T on March 7, $99.99 on contract