Already introduced by Rogers in Canada, the Samsung Galaxy S II LTE might also be released by Bell there.
According to a Best Buy Canada ad (seen below), the Galaxy S II LTE should come to Bell “soon” to join the already available Galaxy S II 4G (which, of course, isn’t an LTE handset, but an HSPA+ one).
Mobile Syrup argues that this may be just a printing error, since Rogers said the S II LTE is its exclusive device for Canada. However, the Galaxy LTE seen as coming to Bell looks different than Rogers’ version (it’s similar to AT&T’s Skyrocket), so we’re not sure what to believe yet. In any case, we’ll let you know when we have some official details on this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Raider with LTE announced in Canada (for Rogers and Bell)
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched by Bell in Canada
- Canada: LG Optimus LTE on its way to Telus too
- Rogers’ Samsung Captivate Galaxy S to be available for pre-order soon
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich for Bell’s HTC Sensation, HTC Raider and Galaxy S II to be out in H1 2012