Sony recently bought Ericsson’s share in Sony Ericsson for $1 billion dollars. What is Sony’s next project? The answer to that question could very possibly be the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD.
Specs wise, the Xperia Arc HD is rumored to feature a 4.3-inch HD touchscreen with 1280 x 720p resolution thanks to Sony’s Bravia Engine. This device will also likely feature a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and possibly Android Ice Cream Sandwhich, although it is unlikely depending on what time it is released. The coolest feature of the Arc HD is the ability to record 1080p HD videos and take a full HD photo at the same time while recording by tapping the screen.
It’s very logical for Sony Ericsson to jump onto the HD bandwagon and get an HD phone out on the market with competitors such as the HTC Rezound and Galaxy Nexus. We will keep you updated on the status of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Xperia Play gets HD video recording in Android 2.3.4 update
- Sony Xperia S (Nozomi), Xperia Acro HD and Xperia NX officially announced (video)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc now available in the US unlocked, direct from Sony
- Sony Xperia SL live photos emerge, show all possible angles
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray, Xperia Active and TXT announced (video)