Last month, Amazon offered Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic for only $0.01 for a short period of time, after which the smartphone’s price was raised again to $149. However, starting today (or maybe yesterday, we’re not entirely sure), the price of the Droid Bionic has been lowered once more. Not to $0.01, but to $119 (on contract, of course) – still a nice deal compared to what you’re getting if you want to buy the device directly from Verizon’s website (where it costs $249).
You can go to Amazon to buy the Droid Bionic now.
Of course, Verizon has introduced new LTE smartphones since the Droid Bionic was first launched – like the QWERTY-packing Samsung Stratosphere, Motorola Droid RAZR and the HTC Rezound – so the Bionic may not look as appealing now. But it’s still one of the nicest Android smartphones Verizon ever had, and it’s certainly worth spending $119 on it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, AT&T Atrix 2 4G, Sprint EVO 3D and more – now $0.01 on Amazon
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now
- Verizon’s new Motorola Droid Bionic and LG Enlighten show up in photos
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt now only $129 at Amazon
- Verizon posts Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates list. HTC, Motorola, Samsung and LG devices included