Although Verizon has confirmed that it would offer the Samsung Galaxy Nexus in the US, it still hasn’t provided an exact launch date for the handset – which is the world’s first to run Android 4.0. Ice Cream Sandwich.
We’ve heard recently that the carrier could release the new Galaxy on November 17. However, if this newly-leaked roadmap is to be believed, it looks like this won’t happen that soon, but only on November 21.
Apart from the Galaxy Nexus, there are some other new devices on this Verizon roadmap. For example, Motorola’s new Xoom 2 tablets (which come in 8 inch and 10 inch flavors) should be out via Verizon on November 30.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon stores start receiving Samsung Galaxy Nexus accessories
- Newest Verizon launch dates rumor: Galaxy Nexus December 9, Droid 4 December 22, and more
- Verizon roadmap update: Motorola Droid Pro, Moto Venus, Stingray tablet, HTC Merge etc
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus could be launched by Verizon on December 8
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Droid Prime) and HTC Rezound (Vigor) launch pegged for Nov. 10th. Price- $299