Yes, Vodafone UK has already announced that it would offer the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but it’s only now* that the new smartphone has been added to the network’s coming soon section on its official website.
Unfortunately, Vodafone doesn’t mention when exactly customers should expect to gt their hands on a Galaxy Nexus. It will probably happen sometime before the end of the month anyway.
You can sign up here to receive further details on Vodafone’s new Galaxy Nexus.
In case you haven’t found out yet, the Galaxy Nexus is the world’s first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich device, and is the result of a close collaboration between Google and Samsung. The handset features a 4.65 Super AMOLED HD (1280 x 720) display, LTE or HSPA+ (depends on the market), NFC, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, 5MP rear camera with zero shutter lag and 1080p video recording, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
* now = these last few days.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google now lets you register for Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus to be launched in India only in March?
- White Samsung Galaxy S II headed to Vodafone UK
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus to bring Android ICS to India this year?
- White Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets official, should be out next month